Petrochemicals are developed to help improve today's products and create new ones for tomorrow. From the chemicals that go into shampoo — to the soft grip of your toothbrush — to the treads on your tires — petrochemicals are essential to the world as we know it. They all contain materials that come from the natural gas and crude oil processed by the Petrochemical industry… and it all starts in Houston!
The Petrochemical sector is growing. As needs expand and baby boomers retire, opportunities are plentiful. Jobs are highly versatile, offering the training and education to succeed in just two years or less.
A career in the Petrochemical industry might be right for you if…
- You want to improve products that make everyday life possible.
- You are a problem solver and comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
- You must be precise and have a high attention for detail.
- You must be reliable and have a strong focus on safety.
- You have great communication skills and work well as part of a team