A GLOBAL LEADER IN HEALTHCARE TECHNOLOGY AND TRENDS
- Cardiovascular Technologist and Technician
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Hygenist
- Licensed Practical and Vocational Nurse
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist
- Medical & Clinical Laboratory Technologist
- Medical Records & Health Information Technician
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Radiologic Technologist
- Registered Nurse
- Respiratory Therapists
- Surgical Technologist
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- News & Resources
The Healthcare industry is comprised of providers of diagnostic, preventive, remedial, and therapeutic services. Houston is the world leader in healthcare technology and trends and is at the forefront of advancing life sciences and delivering healthcare to millions.
What Are You Up For?
A career in the healthcare industry might be right for you if…
- You want to help improve the lives of millions.
- You are detail oriented and self-confident.
- You have a positive mental attitude and are comfortable dealing with pressure.
- You are reliable and have a strong work ethic.
- You have great communication skills and are able to empathize with difficult situations.
Ready for A Change?
Find A Career?
Explore in-demand careers in the Healthcare sector.
Ready for Education
Get trained for a career in Healthcare
Connect with our Partners at United Way - Call 211
Find a Job
Search for Jobs in the Area
Unsure of a Path?
It can be hard to know which colleges—and which majors—might be right for you and your goals. LaunchMyCareer helps you cut through the confusion and find programs of study that can lead to well-paying jobs and a good life. Click here to get started, and find your best course.